Derech HaTorah of Rochester (DHR) is committed to providing a Torah education for all Jewish children. A seamless fusion of curricula has been developed to educate the whole child. DHR teaches a superior, scholastic curriculum that meets and exceeds New York State Education Department standards.
The intellectual and moral development of every student is maximized in a warm, nurturing learning environment. Each student is viewed as an individual, having multiple capacities, interests and intelligences. Thus, our educational philosophy reflects the wisdom of Proverbs: Chanoch l'naar al pi darko (educate each child according to his nature).
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Unequivocal commitment to excellence
- Implement a congruent academic program
- Assessment of learning through multiple measures of academic achievement
- Focus on Derech Eretz, including character development, integrity and
respect for others
- Motivate students to develop a positive self-image
- Foster a learning environment that supports ethical and moral conduct
- Strive to develop intellectually curious, critical thinkers
- Encourage creativity
- Enrich our educational product through a variety of creative and
innovative programs and partnerships
Derech HaTorah of Rochester is located at 71 Maiden Lane Rochester, NY 14616
Address: 125 Kings Highway S. Rochester, NY 14617 • Phone: (585) 266-2920 • Fax: (585) 486-1089 • Web: www.derechhatorah.org
Find out more about our
MOVE TO ROCHESTER CAMPAIGN
click on the link below and discover
a lower cost of living for a higher quality of life!