Derech HaTorah of Rochester (DHR) is committed to providing a Torah education for all Jewish children. A seamless fusion of curricula has been developed to educate the whole child. DHR teaches a superior, scholastic curriculum that meets and exceeds New York State Education Department standards.
The intellectual and moral development of every student is maximized in a warm, nurturing learning environment. Each student is viewed as an individual, having multiple capacities, interests and intelligences. Thus, our educational philosophy reflects the wisdom of Proverbs: Chanoch l'naar al pi darko (educate each child according to his nature).
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Unequivocal commitment to excellence
- Implement a congruent academic program
- Assessment of learning through multiple measures of academic achievement
- Focus on Derech Eretz, including character development, integrity and
respect for others
- Motivate students to develop a positive self-image
- Foster a learning environment that supports ethical and moral conduct
- Strive to develop intellectually curious, critical thinkers
- Encourage creativity
- Enrich our educational product through a variety of creative and
innovative programs and partnerships
Derech HaTorah of Rochester is located at 71 Maiden Lane Rochester, NY 14616
Find out more about our
MOVE TO ROCHESTER CAMPAIGN
click on the link below and discover
a lower cost of living for a higher quality of life!